PhxLnk is Freeware and supports all features of a standard
Amiga-DOS linker, like BLink or SLink (SAS/C), except overlay hunks.
The archive contains two versions of PhxLnk, one is optimized for OS2.x
and the other for OS3.x.
- Links object files and libraries (SAS/C extended libraries too).
- Sections may be forced to Chip RAM.
- Small code and small data support.
- Optional compatibility with SAS/C's small data mode.
- '_MERGED' sections are recognized automatically and coalesced like
Small Data sections.
- Can generate ALVs (automatic link vectors).
- Symbolic and Source Level Debugging (PowerVisor compatibility included).
- Debugging informations are removed on request.
- Empty sections can be removed.
- Zero bytes at the end of a section will be deleted and appear in the
HUNK_HEADER block only.
- User can define XDEF symbols. They may be numeric (absolute) or
symbolic (absolute or relocatible).
- Generates HUNK_RELOC32SHORT blocks by default.
Here you may download the current version,
PhxLnk v4.32 (17.11.98):
Frank Wille, November 1997.